Thursday 1 January 2009

My Latest Office

Hello there!


I just thought I'd pop a quick word in here before I start shifting all my shite from my previous blog page.


I'd better start by introducing myself. I'm Joey Burns. I'm from Liverpool and have lived in Walton my entire life. I have a couple of loves in my life. And before you assume that I'm a Mormon with 8 wives, I shall dispel your thinking by letting you know that one is my gorgeous girlfriend Hannah. In her I feel I've met one of my best mates and my match at the same time! Then there is Liverpool Football Club. I've worshipped this team from day one and shall continue to do so until the day that I die. There's also my music. I started learning guitar at the tender age of 18 and I've proudly stuck to it. To this day, I can configure chords and actually play stuff which makes reasonable sense. That in itself is a massive victory for me, as when I started I felt hopeless and absolutely shite if I'm going to be honest. I'm also a car bore. I know too much about cars, but I don't care, as I love them. I'm possibly the most unlucky car bore in the world however, as my potential car insurance costs 5 times as much as my car would be. Bugger!

As for my track record, I was previously writing blogs on my personal MySpace page but felt that it was getting a little old fashioned and limited if I wanted someone to read it. Basically, it ended up being like writing an article on a typewriter. Which you then could only show people who were in the 'MySpace room' as it may seem. So limiting it to friends and MySpace enthusiasts, I decided enough was enough on that front.


As a result of the limitations, I've given my writing a wide berth for a bit and over the New Year I've thought about what I want to do. Which was write a bit more! Call it a New Year's resolution. So I've set up this Blogspot, which feels a bit more professional already. Any blog experts, please do not judge me. I started on a MySpace typewriter!

So in the coming weeks, I'll be throwing some former articles which I like from my previous page. I hope you like them. If you've read them already, congratulations on finding my previous page. It was hard enough for me to locate it!

So welcome to the new office. Same as the old office. But, better?


P.S. Don't be expecting too much intellect and deep thinking from my page. The majority, as I have come to discover, is just me chatting shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment